New website allows people to monitor peatland restoration
The Jakarta Post
Under President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s leadership, the government has ramped up efforts to save peatland across the country, but a lack of public monitoring might hinder such initiatives, prompting some NGOs to develop a website aimed at providing a platform for the public to track the progress of various peatland restoration programs.
Teaming up with some other environmental groups l...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights