New website allows people to monitor peatland restoration
The Jakarta Post
Under President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s leadership, the government has ramped up efforts to save peatland across the country, but a lack of public monitoring might hinder such initiatives, prompting some NGOs to develop a website aimed at providing a platform for the public to track the progress of various peatland restoration programs.
Teaming up with some other environmental groups l...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim-friendly apps
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross-hairs after poll upset
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Indian child killer sentenced to death 23 days after arrest, raises fears over t...
- Teen suspect killed 6-year-old girl over parents' quarrel: Police
- Not wearing correct uniform, students told to do exams outdoors