Greater Jakarta: Ahok may be transferred to Cipinang
The Jakarta Post
Plans have been made to transfer former Jakarta governor Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaja Purnama to Cipinang Penitentiary in East Jakarta, according to an official from the North Jakarta Prosecutor’s Office.
Preparations to move Ahok began after his lawyers and prosecutors retracted their appeal against Ahok’s two-year prison sentence for blasphemy.
“Normally, [Ahok would be transfer...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion