Greater Jakarta: Military man stabbed during ‘sahur’ event
The Jakarta Post
An Indonesian Military (TNI) member, Ananda Puji Santoso, 22, was attacked with a sickle after confronting a group of youngsters during a sahur (predawn meal) event in Kemayoran, Central Jakarta, in the early hours of Saturday.
Ananda was hanging out with fellow military personnel when a group of youngsters taking part in the event reportedly shouted harsh words at Ananda while riding their...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Three bombs hit capital of Myanmar's Rakhine state