Greater Jakarta: Military man stabbed during ‘sahur’ event
The Jakarta Post
An Indonesian Military (TNI) member, Ananda Puji Santoso, 22, was attacked with a sickle after confronting a group of youngsters during a sahur (predawn meal) event in Kemayoran, Central Jakarta, in the early hours of Saturday.
Ananda was hanging out with fellow military personnel when a group of youngsters taking part in the event reportedly shouted harsh words at Ananda while riding their...
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Foo Fighters’ Taylor Hawkins: Computer-made pop music is depressing
- South Africa's first online rhino horn auction set to open
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday