Greater Jakarta: Military man stabbed during ‘sahur’ event
The Jakarta Post
An Indonesian Military (TNI) member, Ananda Puji Santoso, 22, was attacked with a sickle after confronting a group of youngsters during a sahur (predawn meal) event in Kemayoran, Central Jakarta, in the early hours of Saturday.
Ananda was hanging out with fellow military personnel when a group of youngsters taking part in the event reportedly shouted harsh words at Ananda while riding their...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion