Insight: Providing quality medical supplies for universal healthcare
Tikki Elka Pangestu
Access to affordable and good quality medicine is critical for the successful implementation of universal healthcare (JKN) in Indonesia. It also poses a major challenge for the government, which is responsible for meeting the demand for medicines from the 180 million participants of the JKN.
In addition, the JKN has to deal with a diverse set of health challenges, ranging from infectious d...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash