Insight: Providing quality medical supplies for universal healthcare
Tikki Elka Pangestu
Access to affordable and good quality medicine is critical for the successful implementation of universal healthcare (JKN) in Indonesia. It also poses a major challenge for the government, which is responsible for meeting the demand for medicines from the 180 million participants of the JKN.
In addition, the JKN has to deal with a diverse set of health challenges, ranging from infectious d...
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- The charm of Disney on Ice
- New York to ban cars from Manhattan's Central Park