Insight: Providing quality medical supplies for universal healthcare
Tikki Elka Pangestu
Access to affordable and good quality medicine is critical for the successful implementation of universal healthcare (JKN) in Indonesia. It also poses a major challenge for the government, which is responsible for meeting the demand for medicines from the 180 million participants of the JKN.
In addition, the JKN has to deal with a diverse set of health challenges, ranging from infectious d...
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Trump wants to dominate space, Moon and Mars