Insight: Providing quality medical supplies for universal healthcare
Tikki Elka Pangestu
Access to affordable and good quality medicine is critical for the successful implementation of universal healthcare (JKN) in Indonesia. It also poses a major challenge for the government, which is responsible for meeting the demand for medicines from the 180 million participants of the JKN.
In addition, the JKN has to deal with a diverse set of health challenges, ranging from infectious d...
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Foo Fighters’ Taylor Hawkins: Computer-made pop music is depressing
- South Africa's first online rhino horn auction set to open