Island focus: Frenchman arrested for drug possession
The Jakarta Post
The Ngurah Rai Customs and Excise Office on the resort island of Bali has arrested a French citizen for allegedly carrying 14 grams of cannabis in his suitcase.
The man, identified as 23-year-old Anthony Fabian Lambert, was arrested upon arrival in Bali on Tuesday night. He was on a Malaysia Airlines flight from Kuala Lumpur.
The customs office did not reveal the details of the arr...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Three bombs hit capital of Myanmar's Rakhine state