J Resources to develop two gold mines in North Sulawesi
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Publicly listed gold mining company PT J Resources Asia Pasifik plans to develop two gold mining sites in Pani and Doup, both in North Sulawesi, with total estimated reserves of 1.4 million ounces. J Resources Asia Pasifik director William Surnata said recently that the mine development in Doup would cost around US$200 million and in Pani around $100 million.“We are currently exploring options f...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday