National scene: Govt vows to build 60 bridges for villages
The Jakarta Post
The central government has targeted building 60 iron suspension bridges to improve access in mountainous villages across the country.
The government, which has been pushing to close the infrastructure gap between urban areas and remote regions, has built 10 hanging bridges in Banten and four in Magelang, Central Java, since 2015, but Papua and Sulawesi are still in dire need of hanging brid...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Grab, Paytren sign business deal
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Setya says he has been 'suffering from diarrhea' during hearing