National scene: Govt vows to build 60 bridges for villages
The Jakarta Post
The central government has targeted building 60 iron suspension bridges to improve access in mountainous villages across the country.
The government, which has been pushing to close the infrastructure gap between urban areas and remote regions, has built 10 hanging bridges in Banten and four in Magelang, Central Java, since 2015, but Papua and Sulawesi are still in dire need of hanging brid...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion