RI in ‘wait-and-see’ mode with US probe
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia is waiting for the outcome of a trade probe being carried out by the United States following the decision by US President Donald Trump to sign an executive order in April commanding investigations into Indonesia and 15 other countries with which the US has trade deficits. Trade Ministry Foreign Trade Director General Oke Nurwan told The Jakarta Post on Saturday that US officials had star...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday