Tempeh science taken to outer space
The Jakarta Post
Tempeh, which has become increasingly popular abroad, may also gain popularity in outer space if an experiment by a group of North Sumatra students succeeds.
Students of Unggul Del high school in Laguboti district, North Sumatra, have sent a new experiment on soybean fermentation in microgravity to the International Space Station (ISS), following their success in growing yeast in the space ...
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Foo Fighters’ Taylor Hawkins: Computer-made pop music is depressing
- South Africa's first online rhino horn auction set to open