Tempeh science taken to outer space
The Jakarta Post
Tempeh, which has become increasingly popular abroad, may also gain popularity in outer space if an experiment by a group of North Sumatra students succeeds.
Students of Unggul Del high school in Laguboti district, North Sumatra, have sent a new experiment on soybean fermentation in microgravity to the International Space Station (ISS), following their success in growing yeast in the space ...
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- The charm of Disney on Ice
- New York to ban cars from Manhattan's Central Park