Tempeh science taken to outer space
The Jakarta Post
Tempeh, which has become increasingly popular abroad, may also gain popularity in outer space if an experiment by a group of North Sumatra students succeeds.
Students of Unggul Del high school in Laguboti district, North Sumatra, have sent a new experiment on soybean fermentation in microgravity to the International Space Station (ISS), following their success in growing yeast in the space ...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Three bombs hit capital of Myanmar's Rakhine state