National scene: Korean noodles contain pork: BPOM
The Jakarta Post
The Food and Drug Monitoring Agency (BPOM) has revoked the distribution licenses of four instant noodle products from Korea that contain pork.
The four products are Samyang’s U-Dong, Nongshim’s Shin Ramyun Black, Samyang’s Mi Instan Rasa Kimchi (Kimchi-flavored Instant Noodle) and Ottogi’s Yeul Ramen.
“We have ordered the importers to immediately pull [the products from the...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash