National scene: Korean noodles contain pork: BPOM
The Jakarta Post
The Food and Drug Monitoring Agency (BPOM) has revoked the distribution licenses of four instant noodle products from Korea that contain pork.
The four products are Samyang’s U-Dong, Nongshim’s Shin Ramyun Black, Samyang’s Mi Instan Rasa Kimchi (Kimchi-flavored Instant Noodle) and Ottogi’s Yeul Ramen.
“We have ordered the importers to immediately pull [the products from the...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning