National scene: Korean noodles contain pork: BPOM
The Jakarta Post
The Food and Drug Monitoring Agency (BPOM) has revoked the distribution licenses of four instant noodle products from Korea that contain pork.
The four products are Samyang’s U-Dong, Nongshim’s Shin Ramyun Black, Samyang’s Mi Instan Rasa Kimchi (Kimchi-flavored Instant Noodle) and Ottogi’s Yeul Ramen.
“We have ordered the importers to immediately pull [the products from the...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Five dead in India from Nipah virus, dozens quarantined
- Displaced for different beliefs