National scene: Korean noodles contain pork: BPOM
The Jakarta Post
The Food and Drug Monitoring Agency (BPOM) has revoked the distribution licenses of four instant noodle products from Korea that contain pork.
The four products are Samyang’s U-Dong, Nongshim’s Shin Ramyun Black, Samyang’s Mi Instan Rasa Kimchi (Kimchi-flavored Instant Noodle) and Ottogi’s Yeul Ramen.
“We have ordered the importers to immediately pull [the products from the...
- Freeport has cost $13 billion losses in environmental damage, says BPK
- Christie's to auction rare watch once owned by Egyptian king
- Jakarta to see medium rain but remain hot during equinox
- Canned sardines contaminated with thread worms, BPOM confirms
- PDI-P strengthens ties with Golkar
- Tax office eyes 14m taxpayers' annual reports this year
- Marine personnel rebuild roads, houses ahead of naval exercises
- Business selling expired food in West Jakarta had Rp 6 billion turnover: Police
- Coal domestic price policy to affect state revenue: Officials
- Bank Mandiri to distribute student loans