National scene: Korean noodles contain pork: BPOM
The Jakarta Post
The Food and Drug Monitoring Agency (BPOM) has revoked the distribution licenses of four instant noodle products from Korea that contain pork.
The four products are Samyang’s U-Dong, Nongshim’s Shin Ramyun Black, Samyang’s Mi Instan Rasa Kimchi (Kimchi-flavored Instant Noodle) and Ottogi’s Yeul Ramen.
“We have ordered the importers to immediately pull [the products from the...
- North Jakarta court jails men for two years over 'gay sex party'
- SHINee’s Jonghyun dies in hospital
- Bali remains most popular destination for Middle Eastern tourists
- Mount Agung not a threat, let’s go to Bali: Minister
- Golkar kicks off national meeting to inaugurate Airlangga
- Taeyang, Min Hyo-rin to tie the knot in early 2018
- Pertamina to close 13 illegal wells in Jambi
- Bali prepares complimentary transportation, rooms if Mt. Agung erupts
- Indonesia gaming industry has great economic potential: Industry group
- Jakarta to procure more emissions test equipment