Pertamina, CNPC to join hands for oil
Fedina S. Sundaryani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM China’s fossil fuel giant China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) and Indonesia’s energy giant Pertamina will soon have more avenues open for possible cooperation, helping the later gain a larger slice of the world’s oil and gas industry.Gong Bencai, CNPC’s Indonesian unit PT PetroChina International Indonesia president, confirmed that the two titans would soon sign a memorandum of und...
- Tonnes of garbage cleaned up from Galapagos coast
- Turkish-led forces in control of Syria's Afrin city
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe
- Indian airports stretched as passengers reach new heights
- Facebook suspends Trump election data firm for policy breach
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- Fake Prince Albert 'cons Monte Carlo high-flyers'
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final