Pertamina, CNPC to join hands for oil
Fedina S. Sundaryani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM China’s fossil fuel giant China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) and Indonesia’s energy giant Pertamina will soon have more avenues open for possible cooperation, helping the later gain a larger slice of the world’s oil and gas industry.Gong Bencai, CNPC’s Indonesian unit PT PetroChina International Indonesia president, confirmed that the two titans would soon sign a memorandum of und...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Costly holiday
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official