KPK summons Sandiaga as witness in graft case
Ivany Atina Arbi
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) questioned on Friday Jakarta deputy governor-elect Sandiaga Uno as a witness in a graft case related to the Udayana University hospital construction project between 2009 and 2011.
One suspect in the case is Dudung Purwadi, a former subordinate of Sandiaga, when the Gerindra Party politician was a commissioner at publicly listed developer PT Duta Graha Indah (DGI) and Dudung was president director of the company.
PT DGI has been renamed PT Nusa Konstruksi Engineering.
“Alhamdulillah [thank God], I fulfilled the KPK summons today. I provided the commission with complete information in May but they called me again,” Sandiaga said.
He arrived at the headquarters of the KPK in South Jakarta at around 10 a.m., wearing a white shirt.
Sandiaga asked the public to not connect the case with political matters.
“Don’t connect this with politics. Let’s support the KPK to root out corruption.” (kuk/wit)
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move