Aggregator seen as crucial to lower gas price
Viriya P. Singgih
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM A prolonged delay in the formulation of domestic gas aggregation has been a major bottleneck in the current administration’s goal to provide affordable, industrial gas nationwide.Indonesia, a gas-rich country, is struggling to lower its domestic gas price, which still stands at US$9 per million British thermal units (mmbtu) — more than double than that of some Southeast Asian neighbors, like S...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Four cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move