Agustinus Wibowo Making Peace With Identities
PREMIUM Writer and photographer Agustinus Wibowo was visibly determined to make the most of his recent visit to the quirky Australian town Alice Springs.Visiting Australia for the fourth time, this time for the Northern Territory Writers’ Festival (NTWF), writer and photographer Agustinus Wibowo was immediately charmed by the strong presence of indigenous culture there. He was determined to find out...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance