Economy in brief: Medco to buy 44.3% stake in MacMahon
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Publicly listed oil and gas company PT Medco Energi Internasional, through its subsidiary PT Amman Mineral Nusa Tenggara (AMNT), is set to acquire 44.3 percent of the shares of Australia-based mining contractor MacMahon Holdings.On May 4, MacMahon signed an agreement with AMNT to provide mining services at the latter’s Batu Hijau mine in Sumbawa, which produced 798,000 ounces of gold and 216,363...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move