Economy in brief: Medco to buy 44.3% stake in MacMahon
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Publicly listed oil and gas company PT Medco Energi Internasional, through its subsidiary PT Amman Mineral Nusa Tenggara (AMNT), is set to acquire 44.3 percent of the shares of Australia-based mining contractor MacMahon Holdings.On May 4, MacMahon signed an agreement with AMNT to provide mining services at the latter’s Batu Hijau mine in Sumbawa, which produced 798,000 ounces of gold and 216,363...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint