Economy in brief: Medco to buy 44.3% stake in MacMahon
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Publicly listed oil and gas company PT Medco Energi Internasional, through its subsidiary PT Amman Mineral Nusa Tenggara (AMNT), is set to acquire 44.3 percent of the shares of Australia-based mining contractor MacMahon Holdings.On May 4, MacMahon signed an agreement with AMNT to provide mining services at the latter’s Batu Hijau mine in Sumbawa, which produced 798,000 ounces of gold and 216,363...
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church
- Government to set new coal price formula next week