Govt unperturbed by China’s response to sea’s new name
Marguerite Afra Sapiie
The Jakarta Post
Under President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo, Indonesia has taken a series of actions seen as bold moves against China’s territorial ambitions in the South China Sea (SCS).
The latest was the renaming of SCS waters that lie within Indonesia’s exclusive economic zone (EEZ) north of the Natuna Islands in Riau Islands province as the “North Natuna Sea,” which quickly triggered a response f...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival