Greater Jakarta: Police detain man who reported Kaesang
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Police have detained Muhammad Hidayat, who recently accused Kaesang Pangarep, President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s youngest son, of hate speech, for allegedly inciting hate and violence himself.
Hidayat, who was already a suspect in the case before he reported Kaesang to the police, was held for the second time on Friday after he refused to answer questions from investigators.
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes