Greater Jakarta: Police detain man who reported Kaesang
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Police have detained Muhammad Hidayat, who recently accused Kaesang Pangarep, President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s youngest son, of hate speech, for allegedly inciting hate and violence himself.
Hidayat, who was already a suspect in the case before he reported Kaesang to the police, was held for the second time on Friday after he refused to answer questions from investigators.
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Four cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move