Greater Jakarta: Police detain man who reported Kaesang
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Police have detained Muhammad Hidayat, who recently accused Kaesang Pangarep, President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s youngest son, of hate speech, for allegedly inciting hate and violence himself.
Hidayat, who was already a suspect in the case before he reported Kaesang to the police, was held for the second time on Friday after he refused to answer questions from investigators.
- Uber, Grab to adjust with new decree
- Indonesia expects to pass data protection bill in 2018
- BI investigates use of bitcoin in Bali
- Ed Sheeran announces engagement
- Several Ukrainians among 18 dead in Taliban attack on Kabul hotel
- President Jokowi purchases custom motorcycle, boosts local businesses
- Fashion brand celebrates third anniversary by cleaning Baduy tribal areas
- Sundance debuts dark tale of triplets split at birth
- Man shot dead in night club's parking lot in Bogor
- Danny McBride to play Crocodile Dundee's son in new movie