Greater Jakarta: Police detain man who reported Kaesang
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Police have detained Muhammad Hidayat, who recently accused Kaesang Pangarep, President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s youngest son, of hate speech, for allegedly inciting hate and violence himself.
Hidayat, who was already a suspect in the case before he reported Kaesang to the police, was held for the second time on Friday after he refused to answer questions from investigators.
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers