Guess what?: Ringgo prioritizes son
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Actor Ringgo Agus Rahman has vowed not to miss watching his only son grow up and is willing to be selective in accepting jobs.The 34-year-old said he will prioritize jobs that allow him time to meet and spend quality time with his son, Bjorka Dieter Morscheck, who was born in February last year.“My son forgets me even when I video call him every day. Things get normal again only after three days...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Four cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move