Guess what?: Ringgo prioritizes son
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Actor Ringgo Agus Rahman has vowed not to miss watching his only son grow up and is willing to be selective in accepting jobs.The 34-year-old said he will prioritize jobs that allow him time to meet and spend quality time with his son, Bjorka Dieter Morscheck, who was born in February last year.“My son forgets me even when I video call him every day. Things get normal again only after three days...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers