Jakarta’s newest tourist site: MRT project
Grace Kang and Agnes Anya
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Going underground: An official (left) explains something to visitors at the MRT construction site in Jakarta on Thursday. The company developing the mass rapid transit system has invited people to have a look at the construction project. As of Thursday, the construction was 75 percent complete and the transportation service is expected to start operations in 2018.(JP/Firdhy Esterina)After more tha...
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church
- Government to set new coal price formula next week