Jakarta’s newest tourist site: MRT project
Grace Kang and Agnes Anya
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Going underground: An official (left) explains something to visitors at the MRT construction site in Jakarta on Thursday. The company developing the mass rapid transit system has invited people to have a look at the construction project. As of Thursday, the construction was 75 percent complete and the transportation service is expected to start operations in 2018.(JP/Firdhy Esterina)After more tha...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint