Jakarta’s newest tourist site: MRT project
Grace Kang and Agnes Anya
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Going underground: An official (left) explains something to visitors at the MRT construction site in Jakarta on Thursday. The company developing the mass rapid transit system has invited people to have a look at the construction project. As of Thursday, the construction was 75 percent complete and the transportation service is expected to start operations in 2018.(JP/Firdhy Esterina)After more tha...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move