Mitra Energi Persada sets sights on eastern Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Publicly listed natural gas trader PT Mitra Energi Persada (MEP) plans to expand its business to the eastern part of Indonesia in the next few years, following its partial acquisition by Japanese firm Shizuoka Gas. Earlier this month, Shizuoka Gas, also known as Shizgas, acquired 7.5 percent of MEP’s shares from the latter’s majority shareholder, PT Mulya Tara Mandiri, which previously control...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers