Mitra Energi Persada sets sights on eastern Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Publicly listed natural gas trader PT Mitra Energi Persada (MEP) plans to expand its business to the eastern part of Indonesia in the next few years, following its partial acquisition by Japanese firm Shizuoka Gas. Earlier this month, Shizuoka Gas, also known as Shizgas, acquired 7.5 percent of MEP’s shares from the latter’s majority shareholder, PT Mulya Tara Mandiri, which previously control...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move