Neglected cultural area polished up for Lebaran Betawi
Winda A. Charmila
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Say cheese: A man (left) takes a photo of his family on his mobile phone at the Betawi cultural neighborhood of Setu Babakan in Jagakarsa, South Jakarta, on Friday. Residents and tourists visit Setu Babakan to experience the Betawi culture through traditional performances and cuisine.(JP/PJ Leo)The Betawi cultural neighborhood Setu Babakan was crowded on Wednesday morning, and it was not by visito...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Four cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move