The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Transportation Minister Budi Karya Sumadi (right) shows the guidelines for applying for a ride-hailing app license in Jakarta on Sunday. The ministry has launched an online system to assist business entities or individuals who want to apply for a ride-hailing app license or use their vehicles as a partner. (JP/Ibrahim Irsyad)...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance