The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Transportation Minister Budi Karya Sumadi (right) shows the guidelines for applying for a ride-hailing app license in Jakarta on Sunday. The ministry has launched an online system to assist business entities or individuals who want to apply for a ride-hailing app license or use their vehicles as a partner. (JP/Ibrahim Irsyad)...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move