Pertamina required to sell Premium in three regions
Fedina S. Sundaryani and Viriya P. Singgih
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The government plans to oblige state-owned oil and gas firm Pertamina to sell its low-grade Premium brand of RON88 gasoline in Java, Madura and Bali in order to fully implement its policy to apply a uniform fuel price nationwide this year.Presidential Regulation (Perpres) No. 191/2014 regulates gasoline intended for combustion engines and public use, including Premium, Pertamax ( RON92 ) and Pert...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Four cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move