Pertamina required to sell Premium in three regions
Fedina S. Sundaryani and Viriya P. Singgih
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The government plans to oblige state-owned oil and gas firm Pertamina to sell its low-grade Premium brand of RON88 gasoline in Java, Madura and Bali in order to fully implement its policy to apply a uniform fuel price nationwide this year.Presidential Regulation (Perpres) No. 191/2014 regulates gasoline intended for combustion engines and public use, including Premium, Pertamax ( RON92 ) and Pert...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers