Race to bottom breaches human rights
The UN Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (ESCR) has released its General Comment No. 24. This recent authoritative interpretation of human rights obligations of the state in the context of business activities is a significant development since the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights were adopted in 2011.
Many issues are addressed in the comment, including tra...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move