Research fails to propel business
The Jakarta Post
A wide gap between the ideas of local researchers and demands of industrial firms has pushed the results of academic research on the shelf as they cannot be transformed into marketable goods.
Narrowing this gap may be the main challenge in successfully bringing Indonesia’s greatest minds together.
According to Gadjah Mada University (UGM) business development and incubation direct...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Four cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move