Research fails to propel business
The Jakarta Post
A wide gap between the ideas of local researchers and demands of industrial firms has pushed the results of academic research on the shelf as they cannot be transformed into marketable goods.
Narrowing this gap may be the main challenge in successfully bringing Indonesia’s greatest minds together.
According to Gadjah Mada University (UGM) business development and incubation direct...
- Uber, Grab to adjust with new decree
- Indonesia expects to pass data protection bill in 2018
- BI investigates use of bitcoin in Bali
- Ed Sheeran announces engagement
- Several Ukrainians among 18 dead in Taliban attack on Kabul hotel
- President Jokowi purchases custom motorcycle, boosts local businesses
- Fashion brand celebrates third anniversary by cleaning Baduy tribal areas
- Sundance debuts dark tale of triplets split at birth
- Man shot dead in night club's parking lot in Bogor
- Danny McBride to play Crocodile Dundee's son in new movie