Research fails to propel business
The Jakarta Post
A wide gap between the ideas of local researchers and demands of industrial firms has pushed the results of academic research on the shelf as they cannot be transformed into marketable goods.
Narrowing this gap may be the main challenge in successfully bringing Indonesia’s greatest minds together.
According to Gadjah Mada University (UGM) business development and incubation direct...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival