SMF boosts collaboration with regional development banks
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM State-owned secondary mortgage firm PT Sarana Multigriya Finansial (SMF) has reiterated its commitment to increasing loan disbursement for home mortgages through regional development banks (BPDs), especially in the central and eastern parts of Indonesia.BPDs play an important role in boosting this type of credit as they have a vast network at the regional level to funnel housing finance liquidity ...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Four cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move