Wage adjustment set for labor-intensive firms
The Jakarta Post
The West Java provincial administration is set to compile a gubernatorial decree on determining wage increases for workers in the labor-intensive sector.
The decree will be valid only in the cities of Bekasi and Depok, as well as in the regencies of Bogor and Purwakarta, where many labor-intensive companies are based.
“Without a wage adjustment, industrial players have threatened...
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- The charm of Disney on Ice
- New York to ban cars from Manhattan's Central Park