Wage adjustment set for labor-intensive firms
The Jakarta Post
The West Java provincial administration is set to compile a gubernatorial decree on determining wage increases for workers in the labor-intensive sector.
The decree will be valid only in the cities of Bekasi and Depok, as well as in the regencies of Bogor and Purwakarta, where many labor-intensive companies are based.
“Without a wage adjustment, industrial players have threatened...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Four cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move