Wage adjustment set for labor-intensive firms
The Jakarta Post
The West Java provincial administration is set to compile a gubernatorial decree on determining wage increases for workers in the labor-intensive sector.
The decree will be valid only in the cities of Bekasi and Depok, as well as in the regencies of Bogor and Purwakarta, where many labor-intensive companies are based.
“Without a wage adjustment, industrial players have threatened...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value