Wage adjustment set for labor-intensive firms
The Jakarta Post
The West Java provincial administration is set to compile a gubernatorial decree on determining wage increases for workers in the labor-intensive sector.
The decree will be valid only in the cities of Bekasi and Depok, as well as in the regencies of Bogor and Purwakarta, where many labor-intensive companies are based.
“Without a wage adjustment, industrial players have threatened...
- Don't be afraid to come to Bali: Minister
- GenPI West Sumatra to host Siti Nurbaya Market
- Indonesia Tempeh Movement's Amadeus gives talk at Harvard Business School
- Jokowi appoints Robert Pakpahan as new tax chief
- Anies invited to ‘anti-Ahok’ 212 Rally Alumni gathering
- Indonesia, South Korea initiate plan to develop electric car battery
- Drone flown over Mount Agung to detect volcanic activity
- 'Real Bali' as Western construct: Rethinking tourism's 'ruination' of Bali
- Researchers spot interstellar visitor
- How social media is polarizing politics