Wage adjustment set for labor-intensive firms
The Jakarta Post
The West Java provincial administration is set to compile a gubernatorial decree on determining wage increases for workers in the labor-intensive sector.
The decree will be valid only in the cities of Bekasi and Depok, as well as in the regencies of Bogor and Purwakarta, where many labor-intensive companies are based.
“Without a wage adjustment, industrial players have threatened...
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes