Jokowi tells ministers to support businesses
Anton Hermansyah and Fedina S. Sundaryani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Bureaucratic hassles are an issue that Indonesia’s top leader knows all too well from his past experience as a furniture businessman. So it came as no surprise that during a plenary Cabinet meeting on Monday, President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo again advised his subordinates to make it easier for businesses to grow. While directly throwing jabs at the Environment and Forestry ...
You might also like :
- Own up to mass Muslim detentions, Amnesty tells China
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- Instagram co-founders step down from company: NYT
- China says can't hold US trade talks with 'knife to the throat'
- K-Pop stars BTS at UN urge world's youth to 'just speak yourself'
- 'Scandal' website portrays Sandiaga Uno as womanizer
- Iran in the spotlight as Trump, Rouhani set for UN clash
- The Indonesian kid who stirs the Hollywood Bowl: Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Transjakarta bus crashes to avoid hitting street sweeper