Jokowi tells ministers to support businesses
Anton Hermansyah and Fedina S. Sundaryani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Bureaucratic hassles are an issue that Indonesia’s top leader knows all too well from his past experience as a furniture businessman. So it came as no surprise that during a plenary Cabinet meeting on Monday, President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo again advised his subordinates to make it easier for businesses to grow. While directly throwing jabs at the Environment and Forestry ...
You might also like :
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official
- US moves to slash nicotine in cigarettes
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals