Corpse found floating in North Jakarta river
The Jakarta Post
An unidentified body was found floating in the river Sunter II in North Jakarta on Monday.
“The corpse was found by a cleaner. The deceased was floating in the river face down,” North Jakarta Police spokesperson Comr. Sungkono said in a press statement.
The body was found at 8:45 a.m.
Sungkono said police had not found any wound on the corpse and were currently trying to identify the man and determine the cause of death.
Sungkono added the corpse had been sent to the Cipto Mangunkusumo General Hospital for an autopsy. (fac)
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning