Corpse found floating in North Jakarta river
The Jakarta Post
An unidentified body was found floating in the river Sunter II in North Jakarta on Monday.
“The corpse was found by a cleaner. The deceased was floating in the river face down,” North Jakarta Police spokesperson Comr. Sungkono said in a press statement.
The body was found at 8:45 a.m.
Sungkono said police had not found any wound on the corpse and were currently trying to identify the man and determine the cause of death.
Sungkono added the corpse had been sent to the Cipto Mangunkusumo General Hospital for an autopsy. (fac)
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official