Corpse found floating in North Jakarta river
The Jakarta Post
An unidentified body was found floating in the river Sunter II in North Jakarta on Monday.
“The corpse was found by a cleaner. The deceased was floating in the river face down,” North Jakarta Police spokesperson Comr. Sungkono said in a press statement.
The body was found at 8:45 a.m.
Sungkono said police had not found any wound on the corpse and were currently trying to identify the man and determine the cause of death.
Sungkono added the corpse had been sent to the Cipto Mangunkusumo General Hospital for an autopsy. (fac)
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte