Catur Sentosa to expand Mitra10 stores
The Jakarta Post
Building material supplier PT Catur Sentosa Adiprana (CSAP), expects to maintain double-digit sales growth through improvements in its distribution strategy and the aggressive expansion of Mitra10 stores.
The company booked promising earnings results in the January-June period, and expressed confidence that it would be on the right track to achieve Rp 9 trillion (US$675 million) in sales an...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year