Catur Sentosa to expand Mitra10 stores
The Jakarta Post
Building material supplier PT Catur Sentosa Adiprana (CSAP), expects to maintain double-digit sales growth through improvements in its distribution strategy and the aggressive expansion of Mitra10 stores.
The company booked promising earnings results in the January-June period, and expressed confidence that it would be on the right track to achieve Rp 9 trillion (US$675 million) in sales an...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building