Catur Sentosa to expand Mitra10 stores
The Jakarta Post
Building material supplier PT Catur Sentosa Adiprana (CSAP), expects to maintain double-digit sales growth through improvements in its distribution strategy and the aggressive expansion of Mitra10 stores.
The company booked promising earnings results in the January-June period, and expressed confidence that it would be on the right track to achieve Rp 9 trillion (US$675 million) in sales an...
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Indonesian exchange student allegedly raped in Netherlands
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- Man arrested for 'insulting' Batak people on social media
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy