Catur Sentosa to expand Mitra10 stores
The Jakarta Post
Building material supplier PT Catur Sentosa Adiprana (CSAP), expects to maintain double-digit sales growth through improvements in its distribution strategy and the aggressive expansion of Mitra10 stores.
The company booked promising earnings results in the January-June period, and expressed confidence that it would be on the right track to achieve Rp 9 trillion (US$675 million) in sales an...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Government to crack down on fake supporters of Pancasila
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- International Al Azhar conference promotes moderate Islam, tolerance
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money