Do our children lack reading habits?
The myth that has always been fervently rearticulated regarding the plummeting rate of children’s literacy skill is children’s lack of reading habits. Poor reading habits among children, as has been suggested, is a resulting effect of the unequal rate of development across the nation (The Jakarta Post, July 29).
While it is true that children residing in far-flung and underdeveloped re...
- Singkawang breaks record for Cap Go Meh celebrations
- Go-Jek most popular ride-hailing app: Survey
- Big Bad Wolf returns to Jakarta in March
- Q4 foreign debt grows by 10 percent: BI
- Learning democracy from Indonesian Idol
- Alleged motorbike thief shot dead by police
- Jakarta Sneaker Day returns to its 'roots' in March
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Olivier Oddos: French food with a twist
- Organic farmers use natural seedling 'pots for higher yields