Do our children lack reading habits?
The myth that has always been fervently rearticulated regarding the plummeting rate of children’s literacy skill is children’s lack of reading habits. Poor reading habits among children, as has been suggested, is a resulting effect of the unequal rate of development across the nation (The Jakarta Post, July 29).
While it is true that children residing in far-flung and underdeveloped re...
- Thousands protest in Jakarta against Trump's Jerusalem move
- Indonesia seeks to impose import duties on intangible goods
- "Where are the trees?," Jokowi slams green programs
- Major recall of Lactalis baby milk over salmonella fears
- Indonesia to voice developmental concerns at WTO conference
- Lippo to hold rights issue in first quarter of 2018
- Potatoes for peace: how the humble tuber stopped conflict in Europe
- Saudi Arabia hails Iraq victory over IS
- Indika completes acquisition of Kideco
- Israel minister calls for boycott of Arab area after riot