Greater Jakarta: City calls on firms to provide ‘staff buses’
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta administration has called on businesses to help ease the chaotic traffic in the capital by providing shuttle buses for employees, an official has said.
Jakarta City Secretary Saefullah said the move was expected to reduce the growing number of private vehicles traveling in the sprawling capital and which appeared to show no sign of abating.
“It would be helpful if every...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Government to crack down on fake supporters of Pancasila
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- International Al Azhar conference promotes moderate Islam, tolerance
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money