Greater Jakarta: City calls on firms to provide ‘staff buses’
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta administration has called on businesses to help ease the chaotic traffic in the capital by providing shuttle buses for employees, an official has said.
Jakarta City Secretary Saefullah said the move was expected to reduce the growing number of private vehicles traveling in the sprawling capital and which appeared to show no sign of abating.
“It would be helpful if every...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building