Greater Jakarta: City calls on firms to provide ‘staff buses’
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta administration has called on businesses to help ease the chaotic traffic in the capital by providing shuttle buses for employees, an official has said.
Jakarta City Secretary Saefullah said the move was expected to reduce the growing number of private vehicles traveling in the sprawling capital and which appeared to show no sign of abating.
“It would be helpful if every...
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Indonesian exchange student allegedly raped in Netherlands
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- Man arrested for 'insulting' Batak people on social media
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy