Greater Jakarta: City calls on firms to provide ‘staff buses’
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta administration has called on businesses to help ease the chaotic traffic in the capital by providing shuttle buses for employees, an official has said.
Jakarta City Secretary Saefullah said the move was expected to reduce the growing number of private vehicles traveling in the sprawling capital and which appeared to show no sign of abating.
“It would be helpful if every...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year