Greater Jakarta: First Travel clients should be refunded: YLKI
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Consumers Foundation (YLKI) has urged the authorities to open a crisis center to assist the 25,000 people who have allegedly fallen victim to a scam carried out by travel agent First Travel after reportedly paying millions of rupiah to go on umrah (minor haj).
“The Financial Services Authority [OJK] and the Religious Affairs Ministry have to try their best to ensure that t...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Government to crack down on fake supporters of Pancasila
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- International Al Azhar conference promotes moderate Islam, tolerance
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money