Greater Jakarta: First Travel clients should be refunded: YLKI
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Consumers Foundation (YLKI) has urged the authorities to open a crisis center to assist the 25,000 people who have allegedly fallen victim to a scam carried out by travel agent First Travel after reportedly paying millions of rupiah to go on umrah (minor haj).
“The Financial Services Authority [OJK] and the Religious Affairs Ministry have to try their best to ensure that t...
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Indonesian exchange student allegedly raped in Netherlands
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- Man arrested for 'insulting' Batak people on social media
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy