Greater Jakarta: First Travel clients should be refunded: YLKI
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Consumers Foundation (YLKI) has urged the authorities to open a crisis center to assist the 25,000 people who have allegedly fallen victim to a scam carried out by travel agent First Travel after reportedly paying millions of rupiah to go on umrah (minor haj).
“The Financial Services Authority [OJK] and the Religious Affairs Ministry have to try their best to ensure that t...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building