Greater Jakarta: First Travel clients should be refunded: YLKI
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Consumers Foundation (YLKI) has urged the authorities to open a crisis center to assist the 25,000 people who have allegedly fallen victim to a scam carried out by travel agent First Travel after reportedly paying millions of rupiah to go on umrah (minor haj).
“The Financial Services Authority [OJK] and the Religious Affairs Ministry have to try their best to ensure that t...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year