Guess what?: Animation film’s score makes Sherina cry
The Jakarta Post
Singer Sherina Munaf loves to watch animation films from Studio Ghibli. One of them comes with a score that brings tears to her eyes.
“Princess Mononoke’s music score always make me cry,” Sherina said as quoted by antaranews.com at The World of Ghibli press conference
Earlier this week, Sherina attended a Princess Mononoke screening at a cinema with Studio Ghibli fans.
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Indonesian exchange student allegedly raped in Netherlands
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- Man arrested for 'insulting' Batak people on social media
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy