Guess what?: Animation film’s score makes Sherina cry
The Jakarta Post
Singer Sherina Munaf loves to watch animation films from Studio Ghibli. One of them comes with a score that brings tears to her eyes.
“Princess Mononoke’s music score always make me cry,” Sherina said as quoted by antaranews.com at The World of Ghibli press conference
Earlier this week, Sherina attended a Princess Mononoke screening at a cinema with Studio Ghibli fans.
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building