Guess what?: Animation film’s score makes Sherina cry
The Jakarta Post
Singer Sherina Munaf loves to watch animation films from Studio Ghibli. One of them comes with a score that brings tears to her eyes.
“Princess Mononoke’s music score always make me cry,” Sherina said as quoted by antaranews.com at The World of Ghibli press conference
Earlier this week, Sherina attended a Princess Mononoke screening at a cinema with Studio Ghibli fans.
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Government to crack down on fake supporters of Pancasila
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- International Al Azhar conference promotes moderate Islam, tolerance
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money