Guess what?: Animation film’s score makes Sherina cry
The Jakarta Post
Singer Sherina Munaf loves to watch animation films from Studio Ghibli. One of them comes with a score that brings tears to her eyes.
“Princess Mononoke’s music score always make me cry,” Sherina said as quoted by antaranews.com at The World of Ghibli press conference
Earlier this week, Sherina attended a Princess Mononoke screening at a cinema with Studio Ghibli fans.
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year