National scene: KPK arrests Bakamla official for graft
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) arrested on Friday Maritime Security Board (Bakamla) official Nofel Hasan for his alleged involvement in a graft case surrounding the board’s project to procure a satellite monitoring system.
“He will be detained for 20 days at Guntur detention center,” KPK spokesman Febri Diansyah told reporters at the agency’s headquarters.
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Government to crack down on fake supporters of Pancasila
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- International Al Azhar conference promotes moderate Islam, tolerance
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money