The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Photographed during the Gaikindo Indonesia International Auto Show (GIIAS), (from left) Vice President Jusuf Kalla, PT Honda Prospect Motor (HPM) marketing and after sales service director Jonfis Fandy, and Industry Minister Airlangga Hartanto observe the Honda Civic Type R 2017 at the Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE) in BSD City, Tangerang, Banten, on Friday. Themed “Rise of The Future Mob...
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Indonesian exchange student allegedly raped in Netherlands
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- Man arrested for 'insulting' Batak people on social media
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy