OJK goes all out for market funding for real projects
The Jakarta Post
As the government struggles to support President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s infrastructure drive amid a rising budget deficit, the Financial Services Authority (OJK) has declared a commitment to throw all it has at directing funding from the capital markets to support the cause.
In the short term, the OJK, which recently elected a new board of commissioners, will revise several regulation...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building