OJK goes all out for market funding for real projects
The Jakarta Post
As the government struggles to support President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s infrastructure drive amid a rising budget deficit, the Financial Services Authority (OJK) has declared a commitment to throw all it has at directing funding from the capital markets to support the cause.
In the short term, the OJK, which recently elected a new board of commissioners, will revise several regulation...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year