OJK goes all out for market funding for real projects
The Jakarta Post
As the government struggles to support President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s infrastructure drive amid a rising budget deficit, the Financial Services Authority (OJK) has declared a commitment to throw all it has at directing funding from the capital markets to support the cause.
In the short term, the OJK, which recently elected a new board of commissioners, will revise several regulation...
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Indonesian exchange student allegedly raped in Netherlands
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- Man arrested for 'insulting' Batak people on social media
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy