OJK goes all out for market funding for real projects
The Jakarta Post
As the government struggles to support President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s infrastructure drive amid a rising budget deficit, the Financial Services Authority (OJK) has declared a commitment to throw all it has at directing funding from the capital markets to support the cause.
In the short term, the OJK, which recently elected a new board of commissioners, will revise several regulation...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Government to crack down on fake supporters of Pancasila
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- International Al Azhar conference promotes moderate Islam, tolerance
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money