Talk of the Week: Jakarta car free day comes alive with Bollywood flash dance
The Jakarta Post
Courtesy of Manoj MadugulaJl. Sudirman and M.H. Thamrin streets, Central Jakarta
A number of women and children of Indian decent conducted a Bollywood flash dance on the Jl. Sudirman and M.H. Thamrin streets on Aug. 6 in conjunction with the Jakarta car free day, during which both streets are closed to all private cars.
In total, the 13-minute flash mob featured 22 ladies and seven ...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning