Talk of the Week: Jakarta car free day comes alive with Bollywood flash dance
The Jakarta Post
Courtesy of Manoj MadugulaJl. Sudirman and M.H. Thamrin streets, Central Jakarta
A number of women and children of Indian decent conducted a Bollywood flash dance on the Jl. Sudirman and M.H. Thamrin streets on Aug. 6 in conjunction with the Jakarta car free day, during which both streets are closed to all private cars.
In total, the 13-minute flash mob featured 22 ladies and seven ...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building