Talk of the Week: Jakarta car free day comes alive with Bollywood flash dance
The Jakarta Post
Courtesy of Manoj MadugulaJl. Sudirman and M.H. Thamrin streets, Central Jakarta
A number of women and children of Indian decent conducted a Bollywood flash dance on the Jl. Sudirman and M.H. Thamrin streets on Aug. 6 in conjunction with the Jakarta car free day, during which both streets are closed to all private cars.
In total, the 13-minute flash mob featured 22 ladies and seven ...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year