Talk of the Week: Jakarta car free day comes alive with Bollywood flash dance
The Jakarta Post
Courtesy of Manoj MadugulaJl. Sudirman and M.H. Thamrin streets, Central Jakarta
A number of women and children of Indian decent conducted a Bollywood flash dance on the Jl. Sudirman and M.H. Thamrin streets on Aug. 6 in conjunction with the Jakarta car free day, during which both streets are closed to all private cars.
In total, the 13-minute flash mob featured 22 ladies and seven ...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte