Bribery mars Jokowi’s flagship maritime highway
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM When President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo bestowed upon Antonius Tonny Budiono the prestigious Satya Lencana Karya Satya award in recognition of the latter’s 30 years of service as a civil servant, the then Transportation Ministry’s sea transportation director general promised to work harder for the nation’s maritime policies, including Jokowi’s signature maritime hig...
You might also like :
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Organic farmers use natural seedling 'pots for higher yields
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Depok on alert after latest diphtheria casualty