It’s now or never for Jokowi to resolve Munir’s case: Activists
Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Human rights activist Munir Said Thalib was murdered 13 years ago, but the mystery behind his assassination is far from being resolved. On Wednesday, activists — including Munir’s widow, Suciwati, and colleague, Usman Hamid — held a press conference once again to remind the government of its promise to find those responsible for Munir’s killing and bring them to justice....
You might also like :
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Organic farmers use natural seedling 'pots for higher yields
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Depok on alert after latest diphtheria casualty