Top graft buster Novel Baswedan under attack again
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Top Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) investigator Novel Baswedan continued to face opposition on Wednesday following an acid attack on the graft buster in April, as another allegation of defamation was lodged against him. Sr. Comr. Erwanto Kurniadi, the National Police’s corruption department deputy director, filed a report against Novel for allegedly defaming the force in a statem...
You might also like :
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Organic farmers use natural seedling 'pots for higher yields
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Depok on alert after latest diphtheria casualty