Community supports ecotourism in Gunung Tunak
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM A community-based ecotourism site is set to open by the end of this year in the Gunung Tunak Nature Park in Central Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara (NTB). The conservation area has gained popularity as a tourist spot thanks to its scenic beauty, white sand beaches and brimming butterfly population. The ecotourism site, which is expected to boost the local economy, will add to the area’s long l...
You might also like :
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- Dutch, Australia say Russia behind downing MH17
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China