Non-cash tolls gradually introduced in Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
Starting Tuesday, motorists will no longer be able to pay cash to enter particular sections of the innercity toll road, with a non-cash payment system gradually coming into effect.
Toll operator PT Jasa Marga started on Tuesday imposing the non-cash payment system on the innercity toll road and the Prof. Dr. Sedyatmo toll road, which connects Soekarno–Hatta International Airport in Banten with the capital.
With the system, drivers can only enter the roads after paying tolls using e-money cards issued by Bank Mandiri, Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI), Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI) and Bank Tabungan Negara (BTN) – incorporated in the State-Owned Banks Association (Himbara).
The system will come into effect in phases before being fully imposed on Oct. 31, said Jasa Marga spokesman Dwimawan Heru as quoted by wartakota.tribunnews.com.
Schedules of non-cash application on innercity toll road and Prof. Sedyatmo toll road:
Sept. 12: Pejompongan tollgate
Sept. 13: Jelambar 2 and Slipi 2
Sept. 14: Jelambar 1 and Angke 1
Sept. 15: Tebet 1 and Kuningan 1
Sept. 19: Cililitan 1
Sept. 20: Halim 1
Sept. 21: Kamal 3
Sept. 23: Kamal 2 and Kamal 4
Sept. 26: Kamal 1
Sept. 28: Cengkareng 1 and Angke 2
Sept. 30: Kapuk 1
Oct. 3: Tanjung Duren
Oct. 4: Pluit 3
Oct. 6: Cengkareng 2
Oct. 11: Kapuk 2
Oct. 14: Tomang
Oct. 18: Cililitan 2
Oct. 20: Halim 2
Oct. 22: Cawang
Oct. 24: Tebet 2 and Slipi 1
Oct. 27: Kuningan 2
Oct. 31: Semanggi 2
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste