National scene: Activists to block review in remission
The Jakarta Post
Five high-profile graft convicts appeared at the Constitutional Court on Monday, asking the bench to rule that all convicts are entitled to sentence cuts without discrimination, in a judicial review case that has raised the concerns of anticorruption activists.
In a bid to have the appeal dismissed, activists plan to lodge a third-party intervention application in the judicial review center...
- 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle': Star-studded cast, bigger action
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- High alert: Mt. Agung eruption imminent
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Addressing challenges of VAT collection in digital economy