National scene: Activists to block review in remission
The Jakarta Post
Five high-profile graft convicts appeared at the Constitutional Court on Monday, asking the bench to rule that all convicts are entitled to sentence cuts without discrimination, in a judicial review case that has raised the concerns of anticorruption activists.
In a bid to have the appeal dismissed, activists plan to lodge a third-party intervention application in the judicial review center...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam