Around the region: No strain over border deal: Envoy
The Jakarta Post
Xanana Gusmao, Timor Leste’s special envoy for the negotiation of unresolved borders with Indonesia, has made assurances that no conflicts of interest would hamper the two countries in settling their disputes.
During his visit to the Office of the Coordinating Political, Legal, and Security Affairs Minister on Tuesday, Gusmao rebuffed concerns that his ties with political rival Mari Alkat...
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Adelina’s family demands compensation
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- Four new parties to take part in 2019 elections