Around the region: No strain over border deal: Envoy
The Jakarta Post
Xanana Gusmao, Timor Leste’s special envoy for the negotiation of unresolved borders with Indonesia, has made assurances that no conflicts of interest would hamper the two countries in settling their disputes.
During his visit to the Office of the Coordinating Political, Legal, and Security Affairs Minister on Tuesday, Gusmao rebuffed concerns that his ties with political rival Mari Alkat...
- 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle': Star-studded cast, bigger action
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- High alert: Mt. Agung eruption imminent
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Addressing challenges of VAT collection in digital economy