Around the region: No strain over border deal: Envoy
The Jakarta Post
Xanana Gusmao, Timor Leste’s special envoy for the negotiation of unresolved borders with Indonesia, has made assurances that no conflicts of interest would hamper the two countries in settling their disputes.
During his visit to the Office of the Coordinating Political, Legal, and Security Affairs Minister on Tuesday, Gusmao rebuffed concerns that his ties with political rival Mari Alkat...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens