C. Java steps up measles, rubella vaccination campaign
The Jakarta Post
With the number of cases of people infected with rubella rising in recent years, the Central Java province is stepping up efforts to combat the virus.
According to the province’s health agency, there were 482 cases of rubella in the province last year. As of August this year, the agency identified 243 cases, prompting the local administration to take the matter more seriously.
- 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle': Star-studded cast, bigger action
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- High alert: Mt. Agung eruption imminent
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Addressing challenges of VAT collection in digital economy