C. Java steps up measles, rubella vaccination campaign
The Jakarta Post
With the number of cases of people infected with rubella rising in recent years, the Central Java province is stepping up efforts to combat the virus.
According to the province’s health agency, there were 482 cases of rubella in the province last year. As of August this year, the agency identified 243 cases, prompting the local administration to take the matter more seriously.
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Adelina’s family demands compensation
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- PBB, PKPI ineligible for 2019 elections: KPU