Court rejects request to suspend House inquiry
Kharishar Kahfi and Marguerite Afra Sapiie
The Jakarta Post
The Constitutional Court (MK) dashed on Wednesday the hopes of those attempting to halt the controversial House of Representatives’ inquiry that aims to undermine the power of the country’s anti-graft body, the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK).
Anwar Usman, the MK justice presiding over a judicial review petition that sought to annul the House inquiry team, opened Wednesday’s h...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018