Court rejects request to suspend House inquiry
Kharishar Kahfi and Marguerite Afra Sapiie
The Jakarta Post
The Constitutional Court (MK) dashed on Wednesday the hopes of those attempting to halt the controversial House of Representatives’ inquiry that aims to undermine the power of the country’s anti-graft body, the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK).
Anwar Usman, the MK justice presiding over a judicial review petition that sought to annul the House inquiry team, opened Wednesday’s h...
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- Auction lowered price of industrial sugar, Trade Ministry says
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Earthquake leads to traffic jams in Jakarta
- Defector soldier 'committed murder in North Korea': report
- Jokowi criticizes regions for lengthy business permit issuance
- Hundreds of houses damaged by Lebak earthquake
- BI to punish payment service providers using Bitcoin