Derailed commuter line train disrupts services in West Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
A commuter line train derailed nearby Jakarta Kota Station in West Jakarta on Thursday morning disrupting services along the line.
The train, which serves the Jakarta Kota – Bekasi route, dropped off the station's track nine at 9:40 a.m.
Because of the incident, commuter line services to and from Jakarta Kota have been disrupted.
PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek (KCJ) has redirected Bogor-Jakarta Kota trips through different stations, namely Sudirman, Tanah Abang and Kampung Bandan.
"We apologize for the disruption caused by the derailed train," said PT KCJ's spokeswoman Eva Chairunnisa on Thursday.
She further suggested commuter line users find other alternative means of transportation while the derailed train is evacuated. (agn)
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Supermodel reunion at blockbuster Versace tribute in Milan
- Travel fair to boost Garuda’s business
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Google looking to help news outlets win subscribers
- Mamma Mia! British star Colin Firth is now Italian