Derailed commuter line train disrupts services in West Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
A commuter line train derailed nearby Jakarta Kota Station in West Jakarta on Thursday morning disrupting services along the line.
The train, which serves the Jakarta Kota – Bekasi route, dropped off the station's track nine at 9:40 a.m.
Because of the incident, commuter line services to and from Jakarta Kota have been disrupted.
PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek (KCJ) has redirected Bogor-Jakarta Kota trips through different stations, namely Sudirman, Tanah Abang and Kampung Bandan.
"We apologize for the disruption caused by the derailed train," said PT KCJ's spokeswoman Eva Chairunnisa on Thursday.
She further suggested commuter line users find other alternative means of transportation while the derailed train is evacuated. (agn)
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens