Derailed commuter line train disrupts services in West Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
A commuter line train derailed nearby Jakarta Kota Station in West Jakarta on Thursday morning disrupting services along the line.
The train, which serves the Jakarta Kota – Bekasi route, dropped off the station's track nine at 9:40 a.m.
Because of the incident, commuter line services to and from Jakarta Kota have been disrupted.
PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek (KCJ) has redirected Bogor-Jakarta Kota trips through different stations, namely Sudirman, Tanah Abang and Kampung Bandan.
"We apologize for the disruption caused by the derailed train," said PT KCJ's spokeswoman Eva Chairunnisa on Thursday.
She further suggested commuter line users find other alternative means of transportation while the derailed train is evacuated. (agn)
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- Adelina’s family demands compensation
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- PBB, PKPI ineligible for 2019 elections: KPU