Djarot bids farewell on behalf of three governors
Ivany Atina Arbi
The Jakarta Post
In a speech that marked the end of a roller-coaster tenure that saw the rise and fall of three governors, Djarot Saiful Hidayat spoke on behalf of more individuals than himself at the City Council on Wednesday.
The Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) politician was indeed the last man standing after a turbulent five-year reign of the party’s politicians in Jakarta.
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Earthquake leads to traffic jams in Jakarta
- Defector soldier 'committed murder in North Korea': report
- Jokowi criticizes regions for lengthy business permit issuance
- BI to punish payment service providers using Bitcoin
- Jonghyun's last album released posthumously
- Hundreds of houses damaged by Lebak earthquake