Economy in brief: Talks on redenomination bill postponed
The Jakarta Post
Bank Indonesia’s (BI) hopes of lawmakers deliberating the redenomination bill this year have been dashed.
A House of Representatives plenary session on Wednesday approved six bills to be put in the revised National Legislation Program (Prolegnas) for this year, including bills on water resources and customary land rights.
“The government is not yet willing [to propose the redenom...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018