Economy in brief: Talks on redenomination bill postponed
The Jakarta Post
Bank Indonesia’s (BI) hopes of lawmakers deliberating the redenomination bill this year have been dashed.
A House of Representatives plenary session on Wednesday approved six bills to be put in the revised National Legislation Program (Prolegnas) for this year, including bills on water resources and customary land rights.
“The government is not yet willing [to propose the redenom...
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- Auction lowered price of industrial sugar, Trade Ministry says
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Earthquake leads to traffic jams in Jakarta
- Defector soldier 'committed murder in North Korea': report
- Jokowi criticizes regions for lengthy business permit issuance
- Hundreds of houses damaged by Lebak earthquake
- BI to punish payment service providers using Bitcoin