Economy in brief: Talks on redenomination bill postponed
The Jakarta Post
Bank Indonesia’s (BI) hopes of lawmakers deliberating the redenomination bill this year have been dashed.
A House of Representatives plenary session on Wednesday approved six bills to be put in the revised National Legislation Program (Prolegnas) for this year, including bills on water resources and customary land rights.
“The government is not yet willing [to propose the redenom...
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA